Dealing with Difficult Clients and Challenging Behaviour
This workshop is a 2 to 3 hour workshop designed for staff who may from time to time come across difficult and challenging behaviours during their working day within a care facility setting, such as, Aged Care, Youth Services, Community Services, Health Services and Schools.
The course objectives and outcomes are;
- To increase confidence in managing challenging behaviours.
- An understanding of how one’s own behaviour can affect others.
- Gained skills to defuse conflict and challenging situations through De-escalation techniques and negotiation practices.
- An understanding of the causes of challenging behaviour.
- Awareness of the importance to work within the law and to follow organisational policies and procedures when dealing with the presentation of challenging behaviours.
- An understanding of the importance of debriefing and self-care following incidents involving challenging behaviour.
... CONTACT CATES TRAINING TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS ...Contact CATES Training